Friday, February 24, 2012

Extracting the duplicates using Fuzzy Grouping

Hi,

I have an Oracle table called "Party" which contains Party_Id as primary key and have Party_Name, Party_Addr etc., as fields. We have lot more duplicate party details such as (party_name and party_addr) in this table. We are trying to aviod duplicates using FUZZY logic of SSIS.

1. Is any body suggest me how to create package to avoid duplicates using Fuzzy logic for this scenario(Step by step instructions are good for me to understand SSIS).

2. Could you please provide me some samples for FUZZY(Please send me a sample to my email)

Ever heard of Google? http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&q=ssis+fuzzy&meta=

Emailing defeats the object of having online forums and it is far easier for people to reply here than to send an email. Perhaps you could do the legwork yourself instead of asking people to do it for you?

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment