Sunday, February 26, 2012

F12 Not working

I just reformatted my HD, reloaded the OS and all applications on my dev
machine. Now that VS2003 is reloaded on the machine and I'm starting to
work in it again, I noticed that the F12 doesn't work anymore. Normally
when I click on a variable and hit F12 the focus will move to where that
variable is defined. Now it does nothing.
Any ideas on why this is so? I also loaded VS2005 Pro on this machine as
well, but assume that it's not causing the problem.
Thanks.
moondaddy@.nospam.nospamSorry, I posted this to the wrong group. It should have gone to
vsnet.general.
moondaddy@.nospam.nospam
"moondaddy" <moondaddy@.nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:...
>I just reformatted my HD, reloaded the OS and all applications on my dev
>machine. Now that VS2003 is reloaded on the machine and I'm starting to
>work in it again, I noticed that the F12 doesn't work anymore. Normally
>when I click on a variable and hit F12 the focus will move to where that
>variable is defined. Now it does nothing.
> Any ideas on why this is so? I also loaded VS2005 Pro on this machine as
> well, but assume that it's not causing the problem.
> Thanks.
> --
> moondaddy@.nospam.nospam
>

No comments:

Post a Comment