Thursday, March 29, 2012

Failed to Open Rowset Error in Crystal Reports

hello all,

i have developed a desktop application(software) inwhich used Crystal Reports 9. I am using Microsoft Developement Environment 2003 (Visual Studio 2003).The reports in this software runs well on my own system where i developed the software but when I install this software on the computer(client computer), the report does not open when the Generate Report button is clicked. This button click event fills the data using a simple query from databse(SQL Server 2000) and this error is displayed:

Failed to open Rowset.

The .Net Framework 1.1 is installed on the client computer before the software is installed and run.

I also include some merge modules in the setup of the project that I make. These merge modules are:

Crystal_Database_Access_enu2003.msm

Crystal_regwiz2003.msn

Crystal_Database_Access2003.msm

Crystal_managed2003.msm

Please help me to resolve this problem so that on the client computer the reports are displayed and data is shown.

Thanks in advance

hello all again,

I posted this problem yesterday and got no reply yet.

please help me solve this problem. I am in great need of this reporting software but don't know what is missing or wrong which is creating problem

Thanks all of you!

|||

Hi,

I have the exact problem. If some one can reply it will be great.

Thanx.

|||This sounds like a Crystal Reports issue. This forum is for questions regarding SQL Server Reporting Services.

No comments:

Post a Comment